Meet with teachers and learn how to use ASSISTments
Cristina is offering trainings during the 2011-12 school year on the first Friday of each month. The cost of these trainings is $40.
- Where: WPI Campus Worcester, MA Kaven building Room 202.
- Time: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
- When (click on the date to register):
- Cost:$40 per person. For purchase order input it when you register. For checks make them out to WPI, with ASSISTments in the memo and send them to:
- Tricia Desmarais
- c/o Computer Science Department
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- 100 Institute Way
- Learn about the basics of BUILD, TUTOR, ASSESS
- Get and begin using your account
- Find already build content
- Learn about possible routines for getting started
- Introduction to the Builder.
Next Steps Class:
- Overview of ASSISTments Certified Content
- How to Build and Edit Assistments and Problem Sets.
- Developing a routine.