How It's Used
Hear from teachers
Three Main Types of Use with Students
- Scaffolding, at the question level.
- "Data Driven" Actions, at the teachers level.
- ARRS, Automatic Reassessment and Relearning System. The computer is in charge of spacing practice over time.
- You can use WPI's prebuilt content.
- You can write your own questions.
- You can use your current textbook or write your own open source textbook.
ASSISTments works on anything with a web-browser, from IPads to desktops. Its a web-application and never needs to be installed. Learn more about what technology is used