April 29, 2010, Lewiston, Maine Curriculum Coordinators and Superintendent Meeting & Webinar
Purpose: A special meeting for schools with 1-1 laptop programs to learn more about the i3 grant. For background information on the i3 grant, click here
What is this grant about?
click here to learn what this grant is about.
Time and Location
- April 29, 2010 (There is also a April 16 meeting - see here and one on the 30th as well at SAD6 )
- The Superintendent of Lewiston, Leon Levesque, is inviting Prof Heffernan to talk to districts and others about the i3 grant Prof Heffernan is leading. All are welcome.
Location: Lewiston High School http://www.lewiston.k12.me.us/~lhsweb/
- 9:00 to 11:00 AM
- For those that can not attend in person we you will be able to watch live by clicking here http://teacherwiki.assistment.org/wiki/index.php/How_to_participant_the_Wimba_class
- To register, email Tricia Desmarais firstname.lastname@example.org, Neil's assistant and tell her who is coming so we can plan.
9:00 Welcome by Professor Neil Heffernan
9:05 Introduction to the meeting
9:15 Demonstration by teachers. We will visit a teacher classroom using ASSISTment.
9:30 How can you help with the i3 grant
10:00 to 11:00 Walking through creating an account, and to begin using the system.
For more information
To learn more about ASSISTments click here
- To register, email Tricia Desmarais email@example.com, Neil's Assistant and tell her who is coming so we can plan. We have an event on Thursday and Friday so specify which you are coming to. You can still come if you if you don't register. Its an open meeting and we understand some folks are finding out about it late. But if you think you are coming, please set us know so we are prepared. Thanks!
Recently we wrote a grant for schools in Maine. To read it, click . This new i3 grant will look similar.